The election for eight seats on the Siri Singh Sahib Corporation Board of Trustees began March 25, 2022. Armanino, is a 3rd party company that has been hired to facilitate the election process.
Election Process Reminder
The Siri Singh Sahib Corporation is directed by a 17 member Board of Trustees. Two members of the Board, the Bhai Sahiba and the Siri Sikdar Sahiba, are unelected ex officio members who hold permanent seats. The other 15 seats are held by Trustees who are elected for five year terms. Elections are held every 2 ½ years for half the seats. This year eight seats are up for election.
The terms and election of Board members are prescribed by the Bylaws and Election Policy.
Seats up for Election
The eight (8) members of the SSSC Board whose seats are up for reelection now are:
- SS Awtar Kaur Khalsa – San Francisco, CA
- SS Gurujot Kaur Khalsa- Herndon, VA
- SS Gurusangat Singh Khalsa -Herndon, VA
- SS Gurutej Singh Khalsa – Singapore
- SS Harimander Singh Khalsa – Espanola, NM
- SS Sahaj Singh Khalsa – Santa Fe, NM
- SS Siri Pritam Kaur Khalsa – Yuba City, CA
- SS Siri Vishnu Singh Khalsa – Espanola, NM
The seven (7) members of the SSSC Board whose current terms will run until the Spring 2025 Khalsa Council meetings are:
- SS Ek Ong Kaar Kaur Khalsa Michaud – Plano, TX
- SS Gurujodha Singh Khalsa – Bakersfield, CA
- SS Gurumeet Kaur Khalsa – Espanola, NM
- MSS Guruka Singh Khalsa -Espanola, NM
- SS GuruPrem Singh Khalsa – Los Angeles, CA
- SS Sham Kaur Khalsa – La Paz, Bolivia
- SS Viriam Singh Khalsa – Eugene, OR