2022 Recommendation Process
for those writing recommendations for voters
For Ministers, Khalsa Council Members and ATA Professional and Lead Trainers:
During the election process you might be asked to provide recommendations from community members who are interested in joining the electorate and become a voter. To do so, please review the following before filling out the online recommendation:
- Please review the candidate requirements. If the the potential voter meets the requirements, you may write a recommendation letter.
- You can only write letters of recommendation IF you are one of the following: a Minister in Good Standing, and Active Khalsa Council member or an Active Lead/Professional Lead trainer in the ATA Academy. If you are unsure of your status in the above categories, please contact the subsidiary organization.
- You may NOT write a recommendation if you are a family member for the person who is applying.
- Candidates for the SSSC cannot write letters of recommendation for persons applying to be in the electorate. If a recommender becomes a candidate after writing a letter of recommendation, the person applying to be in the electorate will be asked to provide an additional letter.
- We will NOT be accepting written letters/PDF’s as recommendation. Only ONLINE recommendations will be considered.
- You may fill out this form for as many potential voters as possible.
Note to potential recommenders: You must be shown to be in good standing in order to recommend a potential voter through this voter application process. Please contact the corresponding entities to confirm that you are in good standing prior to writing a recommendation. The last day to be able to be in good standing is September 13, 2022, 8pm EST for the purposes of recommending a potential voter.