To serve as a Board Member, you must meet the following eligibility requirements
- Support the values and mission of the Corporation
- Be a regular Dasvandh donor or become a Dasvandh donor, or have been in a demonstrable relationship (for example a regular sevadar) with any of the affiliated Sikh Dharma/3HO organizations or communities for at least two years immediately preceding your nomination
- Be a Minister of Sikh Dharma International or will become a minister of Sikh Dharma International upon becoming a member of the board
- Be of good character with high ethical standards
- Not be related by blood or marriage (including step-relations) to, or in a domestic partnership with, another Director; and
- Not be an employee of the Corporation
Timeline for Appointment Process:
1. April 11-April 30, 2022 Application Window
applicants can submit their online applications to be considered to sit on the board.
2. May 1-May 31, 2022 Interview Process
Interviews will be conducted by an interview team. For those that apply more information will be sent to them via email to schedule their interview time.
3. June 16-July 15, 2022 SSSC Approval
Recommended candidates will be sent to the SSSC for final vetting and approval.
4. July 16, 2022 Announcement of new board members.
Boards and applicants will be notified of the new board members.
Please read the SDI Board Member job description in its entirety before filling out the application.