About 3HO Europe
The role of 3HO Europe is to offer support for both new and existing Kundalini Yoga students and practitioners. Our mission is to connect the European community and facilitate the exchange between teachers, trainers, students and national associations.
3HO Europe provides an interactive platform between the different countries that represents you, your teachings, your initiatives, your local community so that the European sangat can be One in its diversity.
Qualifications for Service
- Interest in and willingness to support 3HO Europe goals and objectives
- Alignment with 3HO Europe and SSSC mission and values
- Previous board experience preferred
- Sufficient time availability for board duties and responsibilities (2 to 10 hours per month).
- Needs to be part of the community for over 3 years
- Needs to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher
3HO Europe Board Appointment Timeline
November 1 – November 24, 2023
Application window is open.
November 25, 2023 – January 31, 2024
Interview Commission interviews prospective candidates.
February 1 – March 15, 2024
The SSSC Governance Committee and SSSC Board review the recommendation by the Interview Commission and make final approval of new board members.
March 16, 2024
Onboarding for new 3HO Europe Board members begins.
*Please note this is a volunteer position.