The SSSC Board invites you to the Sangat Forum. We recognize the need for increased communication, dialogue and transparency about our work and to hear from the Sangat. Our goal for these Sangat Forums is to open an opportunity for us to share with the Sangat, hear from our community, and receive feedback directly from all of you. In each forum, SSSC Trustees and Staff will be on the calls and will be able to share and directly answer questions.
To accommodate the various time zones, and to give as many people as possible an opportunity to participate at a time that works for them, we have scheduled two Sangat Forums at different times.
We will be using an online platform called Hypersay Events. You will need a computer, tablet or smartphone to be able to log in. You are welcome to register for one or both forums. To register for the Sangat Forums and receive your event e-ticket, please click on the forum you would like to attend.
1st session: Friday, March 25, 2022
- 1:00pm-2:30pm EST
- 12:00pm-1:30pm CST
- 11:00am-12:30pm MST
- 10:00am-11:30am PST
- 6:00pm- 7:30pm CET (Europe)
- 11:30pm-1:00am (Monday) India
Registration with the link below:TO REGISTER FOR THE 1ST SANGAT FORUM HERE CLICK HERE
2nd session: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- 8:00pm-9:30pm EST
- 7:00pm-8:30pm CST
- 6:00pm-7:30pm MST
- 5:00pm -6:30pm PST
- 1:00am-2:30am (Monday) CET (Europe)
- 6:30am-8:00am (Monday) India
Registration with the link below:TO REGISTER FOR THE 2ND SANGAT FORUM PLEASE CLICK HERE
Do you need a translator or closed-captioning?Send your request to [email protected] after you register.
Based on the feedback we have received from previous Sangat Forum sessions we have made the following changes to the process:
- Multi-lingual platform: We are using a new online platform, Hypersay Events, that provides translation (in subtitles) for those that request it. *Please note: after you register, email [email protected] and let her know the language that you need translation for.
- Closed-captioning: Hypersay uses Automatic speech recognition (ASR) to automatically turn speech into live subtitles.
- Subsidiary representation: We will have representatives from the subsidiary organizations to answer your pre-submitted questions.
More changes to the format of the forum will come and will be announced on this webpage as well as emailed to participants.
Pre-submit your questions
As part of the Sangat Forums process you can pre-submit questions to ask the SSSC. THIS WINDOW HAS CLOSED.
As a reminder, if you did not have a chance to pre-submit your questions, attendees on the call will also have an opportunity to ask questions directly at each Sangat Forum.
If you would like to submit any questions, please do so by Thursday, March 10, 2022 by 11:59pm PST.