3HO Europe Board
3HO Europe’s role is to offer support to the many newcomers to Kundalini Yoga and the existing European parties. Our mission is to connect the European community and facilitate the exchange between Teachers, Trainers, Students & National associations.
Our board is composed of members chosen for their professional skills and commitment to the 3HO values and lifestyle. The board’s mission is to guarantee the integrity of the 3HO heritage through the different events, projects, and evolution of 3HO Europe. The board members contribute their time as seva (a volunteer basis).
If you feel called to serve on the 3HO Europe Board, we are now accepting applications. Deadline to apply is May 31, 2022.
To serve as a Board Member, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Interest in and willingness to support 3HO Europe goals and objectives
- Alignment with 3HO Europe and SSSC Mission and Values.
- Proven track record in an executive leadership role.
- Previous board experience preferred.
- Experience in executive management and/or specific experience and expertise in relevant business or technical areas and relevant industries
- Sufficient time availability for board duties and responsibilities (2 to 10 hours per month).